All You Need To Know About All-Ceramics. [Module-3 Gingival Retraction, Impression,Shade Selection, Lab Communication]
This Module consists of 3 chapters. You will cover the following topics under each chapter.
- Whether gingival retraction is necessary or not?
- How to achieve gingival retraction?
- Retraction Cord -from material selection, size, to the technique of placing it. It also includes an instructional clinical video to place retraction cord on both prepared tooth for the crown and veneers.
- Retraction paste – from material choice to the technique of placement. It also includes an instructional clinical video to place retraction paste on the prepared teeth for the crown.
Chapter – 2
- The goals of impression
- Selection of impression material for All-ceramics
- Various impression techniques- It includes an instructional video of single-stage putty wash impression and two-stage putty wash impression technique. Also mentions the Sectional impression and when to use it.
- Common errors in Impression.
Chapter – 3
- When to take Jaw relation records?
- Provisional restorations- Also include a demonstration video of the Direct Provisional restoration method.
- Shade selection
- Lab Communication: –
– Essential tools for Proper Lab Communication
– Step by step guide for Effective Lab Communication.
Topics for this course
4 Lessons35m 21s